Normandy Web Technology Project will enable Normandy teachers to learn how to use Web Technology and the Internet to improve student learning outcome and achievement on Missouri Assessment Program (MAP). A select number of teachers from each Normandy school will be assigned instructional web sites that have already been designed.
The teachers will have professional development where they will learn how to edit their sites as well as do online research to add the following resources to their sites:
- Curriculum resources to complement the School District's curriculum,
- Instructional resources to complement classroom instruction,
- Assessment resources to complement classroom-based assessment,
- Grade Level Expectations (GLE) resources for the teachers to have a better understanding of GLE,
- MAP resources to prepare students for the Spring 2008 MAP tests in mathematics, communications arts, and science,
- Instructional technology resources for teachers to use in classroom, and
- Any miscellaneous resources that will help the teachers to achieve the curriculum, instruction, and assessment goals set by Normandy School District.
The teachers will prepare the above resources, post them on their instructional web sites, use them to improve student learning outcome and achievement, and share them with administrators and other teachers in their respective schools.
Search the schools pages by selecting from the list to the right, or browse by subject area below.